WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE US
This is what sets us apart from the rest...
WHAT THEY SAY
What our clients think about us...
''Rock the Route'' the name says it all! I saw a lot of the beautiful Garden Route! It's a perfect combination of fun, doing lots of green projects, meeting new people and learning about other cultures. I would recommend it to everybody!
I very recommend to travel with Rock the Route. Traveling with them is more like traveling with a friend than with a tour guide. The itinerary included lots of different activities and the best part is that it's not a fixed program but it's open to any suggestion and idea in any moment. I really enjoyed this journey, I just regret that it was too short!
Probably the best trip I've done so far. Well organized, amazing staff and loads of fun. Would recommend it to anyone who's interested in exploring South Africa and it is looking for a great group experience.
I did a South Africa-Tour for 3 1/2 weeks and it was INCREDIBLE. The country, the people, the tour guide.... everything was perfect. DO IT. It's worth it!
Absolutely awesome! Saw corners of the Garden Route which are only accessible through this tour company... every day was completely different and the experiences made unrivaled. Did everything from visiting hidden jungle waterfalls to partying surrounded by beautiful scenery and awesome people! What makes this company extra special is the fact that the tour guides are super friendly and a born and bred locals with a real passion for where they live...
Awesome company - both with an emphasis on personal attention so that each traveler has a great experience, and also takes care to work with local communities or NGO's who truly have a humanitarian objective. Definitely the way to go!
WHAT WE DO
Some of our fixed departure tours...
From Cape Town through the Garden Route in 8 epic days...
Pax: 4 - 11
Departures: Fixed departures, twice a month
Cape Town > Mossel Bay > Natures Valley > Plettenberg Bay > Knysna > Sedgefield > Wilderness > Cape Town
- Pick-up and drop-off at accommodation in Cape Town CBD
- Transport throughout the week
- Professional private guide
- Dorm room accommodation
- All breakfasts and dinners
- Entrance into National Parks
- One tree planted with Precious Tree Project per person to offset carbon emissions
- Welcoming drinks at some of our feature stops
- Zipline adventure with Cape Canopy
- 3-Hour Big Five game drive / Safari
- Kayaking to a beautiful waterfall in Wilderness National Park
- Champagne on the beach for a kickstart to your day
- Mitchells Brewery tour and beer tasting
- LIVE music
- Optional extra activities (see poster or website)
- Curios and crafts
- Travel insurance
- International or domestic flights
- Room upgrades
CHECK OUT OUR BLOG
Our thoughts behind the scenes...
Tell us what you want, and let us take care of the rest!
The reliable wheels-on-the-ground solution that's focused on quality and authentic experiences
GET IN TOUCH
Send us a message and let's chat about how we can help you...