SATURDAY 14 JULY 2018
All the Deets
- A driver and guide will accompany every group for the day
- Greenpop volunteers will accompany each group for the day
- Min 5 pax required for tours to take place
- If the tour you booked can't take place for any reason, you will be added to a different tour
- Tag us in your social media photos: @rocktheroute
- All listed activities included, except those stated as “optional extra”
- All lunches included
- All toll fees and National Park entrance fees included
What's not included:
- "Optional extra" activities are not included
What to bring with:
- Your sense of adventure!
- Refillable water bottle
- Adventure clothes (shorts or long pants, for practical reasons: no skirts/dresses please!)
- Closed walking shoes
- A warm top
- Swimming clothes
- ID for over 18’s tours
- Foreign guests please provide a copy of your passport when booking
When do bookings open and close?
Day Trip bookings open on Monday 28 May 2018.
Bookings for week 1 are closed.
Bookings for week 2 are closed.
Bookings for week 3 are closed.
To keep your spot, full payment is required before the bookings close.
Why do I need to fill out a million indemnity forms?!
We're sorry! We don't like the added admin either, but parents of Under 18s are required to fill in ALL the indemnity forms (even the ones that your kids might not need) because if the weather changes or a tour is canceled due to unforeseen circumstances, we want to be able to offer your kids a different tour instead of having them wait back at base camp while their friends have fun.
Over 18s only need to sign the RTR Indemnity and the rest can be completed on the day.
How do I change my Day Trip booking info?
Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you as far as possible!
What if I want to switch to a different Day Trip?
We like to keep our guests happy. You can switch tours if you let us know at least 2 weeks before the date of departure, and if there is space on the other tour. Please see our cancellation policy in the Terms and Conditions for info on refunds. If your new Day Trip costs more, then you will need to pay in the difference.
What if there is terrible weather on the day?
If bad weather means that your Day Trip needs to be canceled for safety reasons, we'll organise that you can go on a different Day Trip. This is why the indemnity forms are so important - if you haven't completed the other indemnity forms then you won't be able to take part in the other activities.